Education on Your Terms
At the Madison School of Healthcare, we aim to give you the education you deserve so you can get the career you want. That's why we work hard to provide an online learning experience that is engaging, supportive, relevant to your career, and convenient to your schedule.
The Perks of Online Learning
Get Started Right Away
The Madison School of Healthcare allows students to enroll at any time, and start coursework right away.
Work at Your Own Speed
As a student, you'll have access to custom study guides — including review exercises, practice questions and extra readings to build upon key concepts — that allow you to advance through coursework at your own pace. Once you've mastered a lesson, you're free to move on to the next one.
Take Tests Online
Each lesson is followed by an online learning assessment. A practice test allows you to check your knowledge before submitting your final answers. See your grades right away by visiting the student portal. Most degree programs require a final proctored exam.
Earn the Credit You Deserve
If you have college credits that you would like to apply toward your degree, you can send in your transcripts within 60 days of enrollment to be evaluated for transfer eligibility.
Going to school online doesn't mean you have to feel alone. Our Academic Advisors, Student Services Team and Career Guidance Advisors are here to help every step of the way.
- Academic Advisors are especially equipped to provide you personal support because they have real-world experience in your field of study. Our advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your learning experience is a positive one.
- Student Services team members are available by email or phone to handle any of your administrative needs, from handling technical difficulties, to answering questions about transfer credits.
- Career Guidance Advisors help you launch your career with services that include helping you identify opportunities in your area, giving resume critiques, performing mock interviews, and providing recommendations for skill enhancement.
Students who graduate from our healthcare programs do so with the tools they need to be successful in the career they want. As part of Ashworth College, the Madison School of Healthcare prides itself on the positive outcomes reported by alumni.
- 95 percent of Ashworth College graduates said they have or will achieve the goals they had when they started their program.
- 95 percent are satisfied with the studies they received.
- 94 percent would recommend their program to a friend.
Source: As reported to DEAC based on 2015 survey of Ashworth College students and graduates.